Saturday, January 17, 2009

Search Me Oh God

Dr. Charles Stanley is my absolute favorite Bible teacher today. If you've never taken the time to listen to him, I would encourage you to do so especially this week. You can hear him talk on YOUR SPIRITUAL GROWTH... it doesn't matter if you've been a Christian for a long time, or just making your way to the Lord, there is something in this sermon for you. I was really blessed and have taken this message to heart. Based in Psalms 139, Dr Stanley explains the importance of us asking God "search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. Point out anything in me that offends you and lead me along the path of everlasting life." (Psalms 139: 23 - 24 NLT)

The song below added to the worship and blessed me so...

No comments: