Friday, May 15, 2009

Jesus, the Great Teacher

This is absolutely one of my most favorite pictures of Jesus. When I was teaching 4 year olds, one of the parents gave me a card with this picture on it. While ministering to these precious little ones, I could feel Jesus in our midst as we learned more together about the world He created for us and how we are to live with each other. I just had to share this. And although I miss teaching so very much, I sometimes think, maybe that's what my job in Heaven will be :)


"One day some parents brought their children to Jesus so he could touch and bless them. But the disciples scolded the parents for bothering him.


14 When Jesus saw what was happening, he was angry with his disciples. He said to them, “Let the children come to me. Don’t stop them! For the Kingdom of God belongs to those who are like these children." Mark 10: 13 - 14 (NLT)



No comments: