Monday, May 17, 2010

I'm BAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK

I've been debating wheather to begin posting again or not. It's been such a very LONG time since I last posted. But as soon as I opened a forwarded message with this picture, I had to share!!! This is ONE OF MY MOST FAVORITE pictures. I've seen it before and loved it then as much as I do now. I LOVE this picture of Jesus at the heart's door as much as the traditional one mainly because it looks like Jesus is standing in front of a 'vintage' home. And those of you who do know me knows that I LOVE anything vintage. The picture also reminds me that it's not only important to let Jesus into your heart, but also into your home. I wouldn't want anything in my home that would offend or make me blush if Jesus came for a visit. What about you?

No comments: