Saturday, January 31, 2009

Just Stop And Think

After finally finishing the book "Heaven", I was at a loss as to what to read next. I know I posted 4 books that I got in December for my reading list, but for some reason, I just didn't have the drive to pick any of those books up. I don't know about you, but when I really get into a book, the book becomes alive in me. All of my senses are awaken by reading. It as if I jump into the book and the author is my best friend who leads me along the way. Well, a few weeks ago, I got a coupon in the mail for 33% off of one item at our local Christian book store. I didn't want it to go to waste, so I went to the store thinking I'd like to find a Nativity set that might be marked down. Instead, I found this little red book called "Crazy Love". I picked it up, read the back cover, put it down... looked around the store... picked up a few other things... but I kept going back to the book... God was leading me... telling me... 'YOU NEED THIS ONE'. So, I bought it and I just started reading it and all I can saw is "WOW!!!" I know this is going to be my next "favorite book". I don't want to spoil it because I'm praying that many of you might be enticed and will want to read it too!!! But I will say, it is very very easy to read and there are on-line videos to go with every chapter. PLEASE take the time to watch this video.... Please JUST STOP AND THINK....


God Bless!

No comments: