Thursday, June 04, 2009

Little did I know...

If you've been reading my blog for a while, you probably noticed that I've been concerned about the time when 'Chrisitans' will be seen as the 'enemy' and our freedoms and rights will be undermined. Well, as I was searching for my next fiction book to read, I ran across this interview in which Ted Dekker talks about his current best seller "Sinner". I can't decide if I want to start the series or just read this book. I've read "Adam" which Dekker wrote also. And when he says he writes 'edgy' books, he's right. But I just can't get this new book out of my head. The video below not only explains Dekker's new book, but also what I've been talking about for a long time now... scary... yet truthful... and Biblically based... I'm not making these things up...

No comments: