Tuesday, June 09, 2009

A Bump in the Road

Well, after a very short wait for the 'SINNER' book at the library, I finally got to start reading it yesterday. I was really excited to be starting it when I realized that I need to read the previous books in order to get the full picture of the story. So, I guess this book will have to wait until it's my turn to read the other 2 books in the series. I need to make another trip to the library to return this book for the next person to enjoy.In the mean time, I'm really loving the Randy Alcorn book "THE TREASURE PRINCIPLE". There are so many wonderful things in this little book. It's exciting to be a part of GOD's circle of life... He give to us, we give to others, they to go others, God gives back to us and the circle of true happiness begins. And one of the best parts in this circle is that in the end, when we are in Heaven, God isn't going to ask to see our savings account or our credit card receipts, but He is going to pull out a scroll and remind us of what we did and what we gave in His name and on that day, in that moment in time, God will reward us with riches that no fire, hurricane, debt collector or flood can destroy!!! I LOVE that and can't wait. My prayer now in this moment is "God help me to be sensitive enough to know where you want me to give YOUR money, time, and help."


"For where your treasures are, there will your heart be also..




No comments: