Tuesday, January 04, 2011

A New Year, A New Beginning


This is how we celebrated the new year here in Kapolei, HI. I can't believe how much can happen in a year... we've moved twice, added a puppy to our family, and at one time I went from being able to see most everything, to not being able to see anything.

I'm so thankful for all and everything. Since moving to Hawaii about a month ago, I've found a church I will be calling "Home". The pastor is young, but he speaks with truth and commitment. The people are so kind and friendly.

My plan right now is to go back to designing and using the creativity that God has given me. Just when I thought I'd run out of ideas, He opened up my eyes so I could  'see' again (both figuratively and literally). I've also got some new ideas for promotions for Harvest Moon. So, be watching (if you're a knitter)

We are stepping out in faith believing that if we obey God with our tithes and offerings, He will reward us and provide for us all of our economical needs that we will have this year (and beyond). One thing we know is that He is ALWAYS faithful. And living in a higher cost of living area, we will have more needs than we had in the past. Don't ask me how it works, all I know is that it does. 

I'm off to dream land now. I promise, I'll write more this year :) Blessings to you all!

No comments: