Wednesday, August 04, 2010

A Little Of This & That

Well, what kind of mom would I be if I didn't brag on our 'baby girl'? Here she is with her 'stylist' Taryn :) You can actually see her little black eyes and button nose. We are so enjoying her. Maybe I'll share with you all a new video that I made of Coco doing all the things she's learned so far. :) She's so cute and so well behaved. :)

Now for more medical news... I had another blood test yesterday and the Dr called this afternoon. My Creatine level has gone down a few points but now I seem to be low on potassium. The Nephrologist's nurse called today to remind me of my appointment tomorrow. I'm to have all the meds I'm taking written down with quantities. To be honest with you, I'm so confused right now about what I'm suppose to be taking and what I'm not. I'm hoping and praying that they find out that it's all this medicine that might be causing all my current woes. At last count I'm to be taking 7 and have 3 more that I was on and am not to take any more. I think this is absolutely ridiculous!!! If they could only find what has caused my high blood pressure that I've had for over 35 years and fix that, then maybe I wouldn't have to take any meds. That would be like heaven!!! Finally, I've got a Dr's attention and she said we will get to the bottom of this and do a workup to find the cause. Rick is going to the Dr with me tomorrow and I'm really happy about that. It was his idea. I think that 2 set of ears are always better than 1 :) We are both thinking positive things. I'll be back later with more news. For now I am still having problems with my right knee, calf, upper arm, and my white spots. Hopefully they will all be back to normal soon :)

No comments: